Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced a recruitment drive for Village Revenue Officer (VRO) positions for 2024. Apply for the TS VRO before the deadline in 2024 if you meet the requirements. This website now includes the most up-to-date TS PSC VRO Application Form. Only those applicants whose applications were received by the due date will be invited to take the Computer Based Test administered by the recruiting body.
TS VRO Notification
Here, you’ll find a straightforward TS PSC VRO Jobs 2024 application process. The government of Telangana is in charge of this hiring process. Please read our post for more details on the TS PSC Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2024.
Short Details of TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2024
|Name of the Commission||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Village Revenue Officer, Village Revenue Assistant & other Jobs|
|Number of Post||Available on the Notification|
|Release Date of TSPSC VRO Applications||Notified Soon|
|Closing Date of TSPSC VRA Applications||Released Soon|
|TSPSC VRO/ VRA Selection Dates||Update Soon|
|Assortment Process||Written Test, Interview & Document Verification|
TS VRO Recruitment Online Application Form Official Web Link
Candidates considering applying may fill out the Telangana VRO Online Application Form 2024. There is no need to fear; we will provide you with clear instructions on how to complete the form. Don’t put off filling out your Telangana VRO Application Form 2024 till the deadline approaches. Please read the form’s instructions carefully before beginning to fill them out.
- Interested parties should go to the designated website.
- The next step is to sign up for OTR.
- Before filling out the form, all applicants need to ensure they have an OTR account.
- When registering for OTR, provide all relevant information (name, address, date of birth, education level, caste, a copy of your Aadhaar card, etc.).
- Scan and upload your signed picture ID and certificates.
- Once you have your TSPSC ID and password,
- You must sign in to your account and choose the appropriate application form to apply for a position.
- It will collect data from OTR sources and display it in full.
- Double-check all information and, if it’s accurate, click the “Yes, submit” button.
- Exam location, required coursework, intended major, institution information, etc.
- Once you’ve filled out the form, it will take you straight to the SBI-Epay Gateway.
- Just fork out the required cash and hit the submit button.
- You should print off the confirmation page after submitting the form to get your application’s unique ID.